Friday, October 14, 2011

From the Kitchen Sink: it could be happening

I think my brains may be leaking out of my head.  I no longer think about water vs. wasteland usage when I do the dishes.  I don't think about how much time I spend in the kitchen.  I don't think deeply about the gospel or wonder what backyard I'll look at when we leave Logan.  Nope, I sing the Baby Signing Time songs.  Over and over and over.  And we don't even watch it that much.  And we've only even seen one DVD because I'll only get them from the library.  Make it stop.  Please, make it stop.  But don't be too alarmed.  I have been thinking about other things in other places.  I just haven't had (made) much time to write lately.  Maybe next week.


2 comments:

Tawni said...

I completely understand your problem. Most mornings I wake up with Barney songs already in my head.

Chastina said...

That's one of the ways you know you're a parent. The joys of knowing kids songs. :)